A Rock Concert
A Psychedelic Trip
Or is it?
Patrick Olson – Emergence
Things Are Not As They Seem
October 10 – January 7
The Alice Griffin Jewel Box TheaterPershing Square Signature Center
“EMERGENCE: A MIND-BLOWING FEAST FOR THE SENSES” Roma Torre | New York Stage Review
“Olson’s show and his songs are filled with a hopefulness that lean toward wonder and awe.” Stuart Miller | Theater Pizzazz
“A genre-defying performance of profound thought, music, dance, and song.” Christopher “Caz” Caswell | Theater Scene
“Emergence is best described as a combination rock concert, modern dance show, and science lecture. Defying logic, it all somehow works.” James Wilson | Talkin’ Broadway
“A merger of the creative arts with thought-provoking scientific theory that will keep you entertained – and leave you fact-checking.” Deb Miller | DC Theater Arts
“The 90-minute show is family-friendly and geared towards anyone with a thirst for curiosity and a reason for our existence.” Ryan Leeds | Manhattan Digest
- Are masks required to see a show?
Please note that mask requirements may change at any time in accordance with recommendations from health and safety experts and/or the needs of the show and our audiences.
- Will food and drinks be served at the show?
Food and beverages will be available for purchase.
- What are you doing to protect people from COVID-19?
- The ventilation systems in all our auditoriums now have MERV 14 or higher filtration, and, in addition to rigorous cleaning and sanitation, we’ll be implementing all applicable health and safety protocols based on government and industry guidance. As guidelines evolve, we’ll keep you informed about the updated precautions we’re taking for your comfort and care
- On the day of the performance, by entering the theatre, all audience members are attesting that they:
- Have not had COVID-19 in the prior fourteen days;
- Have not been in contact with anyone known to have COVID-19, or persons exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 in the prior fourteen days;
- Are not presently exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms themselves.
- Any ticket holder unable to affirm these three items, should not attend the theatre. They should stay home and contact point of sale to let them know.
- I don’t feel well. Should I still attend the show?
If you are feeling sick, please stay home and contact your point of sale.
- Are opening night tickets available?
Opening night tickets are not for sale. Please visit EmergenceShow.com for the full performance schedule.
- When do performances begin?
Performances begin October 10, 2023
- How long is the run?
Tickets are on sale through January 7, 2024
- What is the running time of Emergence?
The show is 90 minutes with no intermission.
- Does the production use smoke/haze or flashing lights?
This production contains both flashing lights as well as theatrical haze.
- Where is the show playing?
Pershing Square Signature Center in New York City at The Alice Griffin Jewel Box Theater.
- Is there an age recommendation?
Emergence is recommended for ages 12 and up.
- What is the maximum number of tickets one person can purchase?
- How much do tickets cost?
- What should I wear?
While some theatre goers do get dressed up for their visit to our theatres, you are welcome to wear what makes you most comfortable. Keep in mind that our theatres are kept cool year-round, so you may want to bring a sweater.
- Are rush or lottery tickets available?
Yes, visit TodayTix for more details.
- When does the box office open?
Box Office opens one hour prior to the performance.
- Does Signature Theatre have wheelchair access?
- Are there escalators in the theatre?
There is elevator access, but not escalators.
- How can I get the best seats?
For the best seats, look for premium tickets. These are often available when other performances are sold out.
- Where is the show playing?
Pershing Square Signature Center
480 W 42nd Street,
New York, NY 10036.